RoyalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rsps

PortalHomeApplication for Forum  WebClient-1Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caganair
spammer
spammer
caganair

Application for Forum  Empty
PostSubject: Application for Forum    Application for Forum  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:12 am

Username(ingame username): Caganair

Why you want to be mod(at least a paragraph): I want to be a mod as i know what heavy responsibilities i have to take up. i have experience as i was a administrator on godzhell (but i quited as my bank was resetted). I understand how it would feel when i have to consider banning or muting someone as it would carry a great impact on the server. I promise i would not abuse my rights and i would follow the rules carefully and help the player of royalscape. Although i just joined i know the server very well already and i would do my best to make the server a better place. Owners please consider my application and i hope u would accept it. And i am mostly online when most of you guys are sleeping as my time zone is +08.00 GMT so hopefully i can help the people who are playing during my time. (Edited form here on) Well i like to post alot.... look at the spam rank Very Happy and i am very active on forums so if i can be a mod on forums i might stop spamming and start helping Very Happy please consider.

From,
Caganair

Please ignore my spank rank Very Happy

did not know i could not post too much mesages uncessacarily
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum    Application for Forum  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:13 am

wow seriously posting the same app for forums and game?
Back to top Go down
https://royalscape.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum    Application for Forum  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

ill give you forum mod for a test if you start spamming ill murder you and rape your corps grats on mod =)

SPANK RANK IS AWSOME NUB!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum    Application for Forum  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum    Application for Forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Forum
Page 1 of 1