RoyalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rsps

PortalHomeI just figured. WebClient-1Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just figured.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunnie

Bunnie

I just figured. Empty
PostSubject: I just figured.   I just figured. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:56 am

Since the forums seemed a bit deceased I decided I would post something just to start a topic for general conversation.

I'm pretty new to this server so I'll introduce myself. First off my name is Becky, I'm 18 years old. I'm mad addicted to rsps', I could play them for hours on end. I know I'm a nerd, lol. I like small private servers best because I feel the admin and mods are able to pay more attention to the players when there's not like 500 people playing at once. I started off by playing Pkerslyfe, but it shut down and now they have Rune Live, which isn't much better. That server has gone down hill since some of the old dupers from Pkerslyfe started playing, the economy got so bad that they're having to do a rare sweep, which sucks for those players that have legit rares that they worked hard for, but that's besides the point. I know I'm just kind of rambling on right now, but that's because I'm super bored and the client isn't working for me for some reason. So I'm waiting for a change maybe? Or something else to do. But if you're bored too or you want to talk just message me, or on MSN my email is -Bexymae@Hotmail.com-

Thanks,

Bunnie.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

I just figured. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just figured.   I just figured. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 pm

welcome=D
Back to top Go down
Bunnie

Bunnie

I just figured. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just figured.   I just figured. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I just figured. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just figured.   I just figured. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just figured.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalScape :: General Catagories :: General-
Jump to: