RoyalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rsps

PortalHomeYO bitches its da day !!!! WebClient-1Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YO bitches its da day !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death

YO bitches its da day !!!! Empty
PostSubject: YO bitches its da day !!!!   YO bitches its da day !!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Yo bitchezzz imma making a litle reunion of royals so everyone add me on msn:pedja_3012@hotmail.com and then all add each other on msn try to make new royalscape or just ne all friends together so why dont try to do this its going to be fun so add me and everything is going to go in the right place i hope you still get messages from this forum or you at least check da forum sometimes ... add me if you even played for a day only your still one of royals though ... i love royal and i hate people that deleted it for the glory and honor to the royal... !!!
(if any bitch before didnt knew that my name before i joined royal was SweetBone there is some ppl i hate and thats why i ,,left,, there is some ppl thats friends and thats why i stayed)srry 'bout bad english bitchez cya soon i hope...
Back to top Go down

YO bitches its da day !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalScape :: General Catagories :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: